^ Back to Top

How do you work with other agencies?

What agencies are “out there” and what do they do?

There are many different agencies we can work with: some are local authority agencies, others are health and other still are charities or pressure groups. As the school’s understanding of your child’s needs grows, we will attempt to find agencies that might help. The numbers of agencies we work with is growing all the time.

Who do I go to if I need help with difficulties outside of school?

The answer to this will depend on the type of help you need. When you get an EHC Plan, the Key Worker will probably help to identify other agencies who might be able to work with you at home.  While we go through the transition to EHC Plans, we will probably offer you a CAF meeting. This will involve gather information about your child’s needs and also the wider family’s needs. The CAF is followed by a Team Around the Child where we try to draw together other agencies who may be able to help you. See Suffolk’s Local Offer {link] for more information.#’